MicroEssentials® S15™ (13-33-0-15S) is an ideal fertilizer for use on most crops, including canola, small grains and forage crops. Through our patented Fusion™ technology process, nitrogen (13%), phosphorus (33%), and sulfur (15%) are fused into one nutritionally balanced granule, creating a single source for balanced crop nutrition. The unique chemistry and proper nutrient ratio of MicroEssentials promotes uniform nutrient distribution, improved nutrient uptake, and season-long sulfur availability.
The Right Ratio at the Right Time
MicroEssentials S15 is formulated to deliver nutrients at the right ratio and at the right time to developing plants. Key nutrient interactions help make the fertilizer more available to the plant. MicroEssentials S15 provides a specific remedy for:
- The increasing problem of sulfur deficiencies cause by high-yielding crops
- The steady decline in the use of low-analysis, high-sulfur fertilizers
- The decrease in “acid rain”
- Soil pH imbalance – the pH of the MicroEssentials granule balances the pH around the granule to enhance phosphorus availability to the plant
- MicroEssentials S15 delivers an optimal rate of sulfur in two forms – sulfate and elemental sulfur - for availability all season long.